.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

4.23.2007

I'll be your bestest friend!

BZ was kind enough to nominate me for a third close-to-annual Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards award, in the category of "Best Personal Blog."

If you care about me or my well-being at all, you will vote for me in the first round, which opened this past Sunday and closes next Sunday, April 29. I'm in Group C in the category of "Best Personal Blog." Vote here. Now! (It is quick and easy. You don't need to register or anything.)

If you're coming from the JIB website and have never been here before, welcome! You can read what I consider some of my better posts by looking at the posts listed under "Best Posts" in the right sidebar there. You can also browse by labels, which I think are a fairly good representation of what gets a lot of press in this blog and what doesn't.

* * * * *

Ha, ha, ha! Just kidding! Not about the voting. You should totally do that. The "ha, ha, ha" was in reference to "if you care about me or my well-being at all." Don't worry. I'll still be your friend if you don't vote for me. Maybe just not your bestest friend or even your good friend, more like your "I like you enough to hang out with you if I don't have anything else to do" friend.

* * * * *

Other blogs you should check out and consider voting for are:
There are lots of other wonderful bloggers on the list, but I don't have time to mention all of them right now. If I have more time later today or tomorrow, I will add to this list. In the meantime, you can vote for me here (Best Personal Blog, Group C), and for all of them here.

Man, this self-promotion stuff is hard.

Vote for me here.

And have a great day!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?