I'll be your bestest friend!
If you care about me or my well-being at all, you will vote for me in the first round, which opened this past Sunday and closes next Sunday, April 29. I'm in Group C in the category of "Best Personal Blog." Vote here. Now! (It is quick and easy. You don't need to register or anything.)
If you're coming from the JIB website and have never been here before, welcome! You can read what I consider some of my better posts by looking at the posts listed under "Best Posts" in the right sidebar there. You can also browse by labels, which I think are a fairly good representation of what gets a lot of press in this blog and what doesn't.
Ha, ha, ha! Just kidding! Not about the voting. You should totally do that. The "ha, ha, ha" was in reference to "if you care about me or my well-being at all." Don't worry. I'll still be your friend if you don't vote for me. Maybe just not your bestest friend or even your good friend, more like your "I like you enough to hang out with you if I don't have anything else to do" friend.
Other blogs you should check out and consider voting for are:
- Orthonomics in the category of Best Overall: need I say more?
- Mah Rabu in the category of Best Jewish Religious Blog: BZ is an awesome chavruta and an awesome blogger. QUAD! He'll never let you down. On a more serious note, BZ's posts often push me to think about things that I wouldn't otherwise think about. (Vote here for BZ.)
- Curious Jew in the category of Best Overall and Best Small Blog: a young, thoughtful woman whose posts I don't have time to read most of the time, but when I do, I always enjoy them
- Zackary Sholem Berger in the category of Best Overall: another blog I read infrequently but always enjoy when I do read. I used to read it more regularly, and I enjoyed it then, too.
- Yutopia in the category of Best Small Blog: always thoughtful, always interesting
- JDaters Anonymous in the category of Best Humor Blog: another wonderful person and wonderful blogger
Man, this self-promotion stuff is hard.
Vote for me here.
And have a great day!