.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

12.31.2006

Book plug

One last 2006 blog post, just under the wire...

I just finished reading It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Breakup Buddy, by Greg Behrendt & Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt, and I want to highly recommend it to anyone who has either recently broken up with someone, or not-so-recently broken up with someone but is having trouble "getting over it." This is a fun, easy read that will tell you the things that you need to hear to move on. I'm not a huge fan of self-help literature (at least not contemporary self-help literature--I took a great class my freshman year in college on the origen of the genre). But this book was good. So good that I'm breaching the rarely-breached public/private divide that I maintain on this blog to plug a book that will tell you something about my private life.

Go get 'em, Superfox! That is all I have to say about that part of 2006.

May 2007 bring health, happiness, gratitude, joy, peace, fulfilling work, good friends, and loving family to all!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?