Recent articles of interest from the New York Times--I originally wanted to write a whole post about each of these, but quickly realized that I won't have time to do so in the near future.
- Can Polyester Save the World?
- Is There a Post-Abortion Syndrome?
- The Voices in My Head Say ‘Buy It!’ Why Argue?
- Small Wonders: Understanding the Way of the Warrior Sperm
- Do You Believe in Magic?
- Why Are There So Many Single Americans?
In addition to the interesting points made in this piece, note that the recent NYT report [original NYT article] that stated that 51% of American women are single looked at women from the age of 15 to, I don't know, eternity. So they're counting both the neighborhood paper girl and your grandmother who was married for 50+ years before her beloved husband died, living her a widow.