.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

9.01.2006

On Teshuva

I feel the urge to write about teshuva (repentance), but I have been thinking about it so much that I haven't had time to write about it!

I have figured out what the bulk of my teshuva will constitute this Elul season, and I know that it is a lifelong process that will not be over before Yom Kippur. Sorry for being so cryptic, but I'm trying to figure out exactly how much the world needs to know about me. I think probably more than it currently does, but exactly how much remains to be seen. Be prepared for either big changes in this space...or more of the same.

In the meantime, read RabLab's musings on teshuva, and Josh Yuter's. I liked them both, although I suspect that I have a slightly different attitude towards teshuva than either of them.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?