A fourth reason to leave New York City
Alternatives to leaving New York City include finding a career in which I earned enough money to hire someone to mop and wipe down all surfaces in my home weekly or making the time to do it myself.
It just doesn't stop, does it? First three reasons summarized here for those who have lost track.
In lighter news... Suri is not an unheard-of traditional Ashkenazi Jewish name in the United States, but I find the "Israeli reaction" to be hilarious.
< / peer pressure>
But there are other reasons. I've been using the blog to vent some of my frustrations about living in NYC, but some reasons I am still here include:
1. a job I like on a salary I can live (but not save) on
2. living close to my grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousin, and brother is an enormous blessing
3. great roommates (rare for me)
4. a lot of friends from different parts of my past, all living within a few miles of me
5. many suitable davening options, everywhere I go, all the time
6. many suitable kosher eating out options, everywhere I go, all the time
Maybe I will put these in a separate post sometime.