.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

8.18.2008

For kids getting ready for their first day of school...

This brought back memories. Mostly of watching TV, not of going to school!

If you've got a kid on your hands who somehow already hates school (shame!), try this. (The "Teeny Little Super Guy" animator, Paul Fierlinger, animated this as well.)

And for those of you looking for a full-on nostalgia experience, this. I don't recognize most of the stuff after 1987 or so, which is understandable. I was surprised by how much of the old stuff I recognized, until I remembered that Sesame Street reuses old clips all the time. I wonder if they still throw stuff from the 1970s in just to shake things up a little?

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, it's so strange to see something that's so familiar, yet hasn't crossed my mind a single time for nearly my entire life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?