.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2.15.2007

I am not a cat blogger.

What, on earth, would make anyone think that I blog about cats? Have I ever blogged about cats? I am allergic to cats. I sometimes start sneezing as soon as I walk into a room that has a cat in it.

Before I realized how allergic I was, I was at my parents' and the cat was in bed with me at night, and I had difficulty breathing. Another time, my brother's cat slept on my neck, and I woke up with a red, itchy face and neck. (Washing it off immediately with soap and water and then taking some benadryl made life bearable.)

So, no thanks, I don't want to join the cat bloggers network!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cat Bloggers
Date: Jan 29, 2007 8:00 AM
Subject: Invitation to Join Cat Bloggers
To: abacaximamao@gmail.com

Dear blog author:

We recently came across your site, abacaximamao.blogspot.com, while searching for bloggers who blog about Cat issues.

A small group of us have started a new site called Cat Bloggers. Our intent is to bring Cat bloggers closer together, and make a positive contribution to the Internet community.

Would you be interested in joining Cat Bloggers? Please take a few minutes to have a look at what we are trying to do, and if you are interested, there is a sign up page to get the ball rolling. We would greatly appreciate your support in this endeavour.

If you do not feel that your blog would be a good fit for Cat Bloggers, but enjoy this subject area, come visit us and one of our member bloggers. You can also check our FAQ Section to learn more about Cat Bloggers.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on Cat Bloggers.

Craig Cantin
Cat Bloggers
info@cat-bloggers.com

Please note: you will receive this email no more than twice. If you do not respond to this email, we will send out a second and final email in approximately 3 weeks time. If you respond, by joining or by declining the invitation, we will not intentionally send this invite a second time.

You can join or visit Cat Bloggers at any time, but we do not believe in spam, and will not intentionally send this invite more than twice. If you have any concerns regarding our anti-spam policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Labels:


Comments:
I bet you had the word "cat" in one of your blogs.
 
You're right.

On March 27, 2005, I had a post about an animal I saw in Brazil that was the size of a cat.

On July 11, 2005, I posted a link to some Microsoft Haiku and noted that a commenter had posted some cat haiku.

That was all I could find in my archives.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?