.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

3.11.2006

Quiz: Which American City Are You?

This was so popular the last time that I decided to do it again. I don't think this one is a great one, though--much worse than the last.

Can you believe that they didn't give water as an option for what one would most prefer to drink? The only things that I can imagine ever preferring to water are milk, soymilk, cranberry juice, hot chocolate, and white wine. I had to choose "double espresso," since I guess coffee is on that list as well, but really only if I need it to wake up or to slog through a lot of work. Otherwise, one of the others wins.

Anyway, the quiz was stupid but the results were not surprising!


San Francisco
Liberal and proud, you'll live your lifestyle however you choose in the face of all that would suppress you.

Take the quiz:
Which American City Are You?

Comments:
You're right--This survey is far worse than the language one. My city is supposed to be LA, but I absolutely hate that place. My answers were mostly not on the list of choices. That may be why what I was left with up was LA.
 
I'm Cleveland, but I agree that the answer choices weren't diverse enough.
 
I'm Seattle, for some reason. I disliked all of the choices for activities, but interpreting the sports as what I would least mind watching on TV, I chose "Baseball."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?