.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

11.29.2005

AP story about new CPR guidelines

From my mother. (Thanks!)

The AP article said that it can be taught effectively in half an hour. Who knew?

You can find CPR classes in the US through the American Heart Association website, here. I learned CPR for infants and kids when I took a babysitting class when I was 12, but since they recommend taking a class every couple of years (and not, say, every fourteen years), and since I never learned CPR for adults, this seems like a worthwhile thing to do.

Comments:
Just got to your blog from a comment you left on someone else's. Yours is great and informative.

Keep it up. (I am off to find a place to learn CPR in Jerusalem. MDA must run a workshop or something right?)

Thanks,

Dolly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?