.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

7.12.2005

Torah!

Yasher koach (kochachem?) to BZ and his chavruta on the completion of Masechet Rosh Hashanah. The siyyum was splendid and the food, I am happy to report, all Masechet Rosh Hashanah-appropriate. Whew!

On a not-entirely-unrelated-note, I took Masechet Makot off of my shelf tonight and, based on the copious notes inside, it seems that I learned it at least through page 15b. It only goes through 24b. I have no recollection of ever having learned any of it, though. Is this not strange? When did I learn it? Did I learn it with you? Please let me know if you can help me solve this mystery. I am utterly baffled.

(I wanted to be all cool and link to the masechtot online, but I never did figure out how to read Hebrew fonts on my old workhorse of a Mac, so that's not happening.)

Comments:
B'ruchah tihyi! Thanks for coming!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?